Effective Sunday, September 6th:
- We will reserve the west end of the balcony on a trial basis for those wishing to wear masks throughout the worship service. Attendees should feel comfortable wearing masks anywhere in the building. But this area will be designated for “mask wearers only”.
- Regular order of worship will resume. Prepackaged communion will continue to be used. No trays will be passed. Contribution trays will continue to be placed throughout the auditorium. Online giving is also available. Trash may be disposed of after worship ends.
- Children’s Worship Training will resume but be relocated to the Fellowship Hall to allow for proper physical distance between students.
- A new virtual house church group will be made available on 2nd & 4th Sunday afternoons, led by John Wharton. No in-person meeting option will be available for this new group.
Maple Hill Sunday Assemblies
Children’s classes - Sunday and Wednesday
- Children’s classes will meet with appropriate (6 foot) spacing between each child
- Larger classes will split into smaller groups to allow spacing
- Children and teachers will be expected to wear masks during class time
- Masks will be provided for those who do not have them
- The masks provided by the church may be left and be laundered prior to the next class
- No snacks will be provided during class
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in each classroom
- Nurseries will continue to be open without volunteer staffing at this time.
- Parents are welcome to use them and stay with your children
- Due to spacing concerns, only the following classes will meet at this time using the larger room
- Auditorium class
- Chapel class - taught by Rob, Jamie, Derrick, JJ and Chris
- Fellowship Hall class - taught by the table hosts
- College Age class - taught by Josh Derr
- The coffee station will remain CLOSED at this time to avoid close gatherings around the station
Sunday evening services
- We will continue to offer only online worship on Sunday evenings at this time since we cannot sanitize the auditorium between the morning and evening services.
- We are awaiting input from House church leadership about resuming in-person meetings
Wednesday Summer Series
- We will continue to offer Summer Series lessons via live streaming
- We will also show the lesson in the auditorium
- No devotional will be held at this time
Sunday morning services continue to be offered online and in-person
- If attending in-person services, we encourage you to use masks and maintain distance
- If you have symptoms or are at-risk of catching the virus, we encourage you to remain in your home and use the online and radio worship options
- Online at maplehillchurch.org, YouTube and FaceBook Live
- WANT radio, FM 98.9, lesson broadcast at 11:00 am (delayed one week)
Maple Hill Church of Christ is a community of imperfect people doing life together, trying to become all that God created us to be. Whether you’ve had a relationship with God your whole life or you’re not even sure He exists, we’re glad to meet you where you are. Bring your questions, doubts, fears and hurts – you are welcome at Maple Hill.
We want to help you connect with others who live near you, share your interests or happen to be in a similar life stage. We encourage you to come as you are, but not to stay as you are. By getting to know others who are also seeking to know God through Jesus Christ, you can learn to experience the “Abundant Life” Jesus spoke of to the fullest, to be more of who God created you to be, and to learn to love God and others more deeply. We believe the Bible teaches that, lasting life change happens in community with others. Thus we understand our call to connect people to Jesus Christ, and to one another. Walking, not perfectly, but intentionally.
Watch LIVE on Sunday, and any time throughout the week.
Click your favorite media player above.
All the latest updates for services, classes, house church, office information, meetings and everything else can be found on our Facebook page. Updates will be posted as they become available.
Worship: 9:00 AM
Bible Class: 10:15 AM
Worship: 5:00 PM
Worship/Classes: 7:00 PM
102 Maple Hill Rd.
Lebanon, TN 37087
On the second and fourth Wednesday Evenings during the school year, we have a congregational meal in he fellowship Hall. Serving is from 5:00 until 5:50 and the cost is $4.00 for ages 7 and above. Children 6 and under are $1.00 and there is a family maximum of $13.00
In additional to a traditional Sunday School classroom teaching experience, on Sunday evenings we provide age appropriate teaching and worship experience for children
Our youth are provided with ongoing experiences which allow them to learn Bible facts and concepts, interact and form friendships with other Christian young people their age, and participate in a balance of Service Projects, Mission experiences, and recreation that builds their base of friends, both those their age and intergenerational.
The Maple Hill house church groups are a safe, comfortable place to invite friends and visitors to study the Bible in a non-traditional, structured worship setting. Study curriculum is based on the Sunday morning lesson.
Perhaps one of the most active group over many years at Maple Hill Church is our women’s ministry. Whether you’re gifted in the Kitchen or the Classroom, at the sewing machine or the computer and whether your passion is Medical Missions or Mending there are numerous opportunities to be useful in the church, the community, and internationally.